Thursday, February 15, 2007



Shingle Drawing.

Much of my studio stuff is still in storage. I have managed to complete some eight peices for my upcoming exhibition, some examples I have already posted, but was hoping to put in a couple of triptych's too. But when I looked at the stored stuff all in sealed boxes, which did have our respective names on, there is no knowing what is in which box. I could strike lucky and find what I am looking for on opening the first box, or I could be on a week opening boxes. I gave up. I need about ten pieces for the show. I have eight ready. Just have to make another two.

None of this has anything to do with the drawing posted here. This is a pen and wash design for a card based on some of the beach studies I have made over this last year. I still like to play with tone. The stones run from grey to green while the background runs in the opposite direction.

It makes for an interesting design I think.

No comments: