Friday, February 09, 2007

The current images you can see on the flickr badge on the left are taken from one of my Cyprus sketchbooks. Apart from the core work of the Mediterranean shore I took a look at Cypriot culture and its ancient origins. Indeed many of the Cypriot artists I met draw their inspiration from these sources. Much of this work of mine is purely experimental.
The poses shown here were taken from life drawing sessions at CYCA from which I later "clothed" them to make this composite Gynekon scene.

1 comment:

The Draughtsman said...

The flickr badge has been removed. It was compromised by an unknown hacker as was my profile photo which is also removed.
This step was necessary to make the site more secure. Yo can still view my miscellaneous images on
www.flickr.com/photos/wulfric